In today’s blog post we’re going to take a look at 5 easy ways to get clients from your website for your business.
We will also learn how to help your business grow online by using some effective marketing strategies to build a relationship with your website visitors that will help them convert to customers and clients.
In this post, we are going to assume that you are already getting a reasonable amount of traffic for your website and have a product or service that customers love and are willing to pay for.
If you don’t already have a lot of traffic coming to your website there is no need to worry or panic. After you finish reading this blog post be sure to check out our next article where we teach you 32 powerful strategies to generate traffic for your website.
Now that you have enough traffic coming to your website and you have a product or service that customers are willing to pay for, we are going to teach you how to use your website to get more customers or clients for your business and sell more of your product or services to your website visitors.
- No. 1 Tell Your Story – Build Trust With Your Website Visitors By Telling Them Your Story
- No. 2 Offer Something Value For Free
- No. 3 Show Social Proof – Testimonials, Video Testimonials & Reviews
- No. 4 Share Your Methodology – Use Case Studies
- No. 5 Implement A Marketing Strategy
- Conclusion – 5 Easy Ways To Get Clients From Your Website
Using social proof to get more customers and clients for your business from your website is relatively simple.
In strategy one we spoke about the use of ads by major brands that features popular people such as celebrities, public figures, and influencers to build trust with their audience and leverage a sale.
There is another factor at play as well in that scenario and it is Social Proof.
Social Proof is what you experience when many people you know, love, and trust are using a certain product or service and it makes you also want to use the same product or service.
There are many ways that you can quickly and easily leverage the power of social proof to grow your business online and offline.
On your website here are a few things you can do to leverage social proof to convert more website visitors into customers or clients for your business:
- Share testimonials from your happy customers or clients to show great your product is
- Share the not-so-good testimonials and reviews with a follow-up response to the unhappy customer. This is particularly helpful in ensuring your business is trustworthy. If you only have great reviews then customers might get wary and skeptic of your legitimacy. Additionally, adding the poor review with a follow-up reply of a possible solution will enforce your amazing customer service and follow-up dedication to would-be customers who will appreciate the added service from your team
- Try to include as many video testimonials as possible – Doing this is helpful because video is one of the most authentic forms of digital media for communicating online as people really do feel that ‘seeing is believing.’
- Include reviews from third-party sites like Yelp, Google My Business, Trip Advisor, etc
These are just four quick and easy ways that you can start adding social proof to your website today.
They will help you rapidly build trust with your website visitors that will ultimately serve as a major asset in converting them to customers.