In today’s blog post we’re going to take a look at 5 easy ways to get clients from your website for your business.
We will also learn how to help your business grow online by using some effective marketing strategies to build a relationship with your website visitors that will help them convert to customers and clients.
In this post, we are going to assume that you are already getting a reasonable amount of traffic for your website and have a product or service that customers love and are willing to pay for.
If you don’t already have a lot of traffic coming to your website there is no need to worry or panic. After you finish reading this blog post be sure to check out our next article where we teach you 32 powerful strategies to generate traffic for your website.
Now that you have enough traffic coming to your website and you have a product or service that customers are willing to pay for, we are going to teach you how to use your website to get more customers or clients for your business and sell more of your product or services to your website visitors.
- No. 1 Tell Your Story – Build Trust With Your Website Visitors By Telling Them Your Story
- No. 2 Offer Something Value For Free
- No. 3 Show Social Proof – Testimonials, Video Testimonials & Reviews
- No. 4 Share Your Methodology – Use Case Studies
- No. 5 Implement A Marketing Strategy
- Conclusion – 5 Easy Ways To Get Clients From Your Website
The first thing that you need to do so that your website sells more of your product or services to your website visitors is to ensure that you use your website to tell your personal story.
The reason that this is important is that the most important factor that determines if you are able to close a sale with any prospect, be it on your website, face to face, or on the phone, is trust.
Trust is so important in the success of your business that major brands spend billions of dollars to create marketing campaigns with celebrities, influencers, and public figures.
The reason large brands like Nike, Apple, or even Tik Tok spend so much money to create advertisements with popular and respected people is to use the personal brand of these people and the trust that comes with it to quickly and effectively build a relationship with their audience.
For example, fans of Lebron James, Beyonce, or Zendaya will be inclined to use products and services they endorse for the simple fact that they love and trust Lebron James, Beyonce, or Zendaya.
In strategy 3, Leveraging Social Proof, we will explain a bit more about how this factor works to drive sales for your business as well.
So, what is the connection between building trust and telling your story that will result in your business getting customers from your website?
Well, the answer for this is quite simple: by using your website to share more about who you are as a person, your motivation for doing the business you’ve chosen to do, your experiences over your lifetime, and even what your ultimate goal is you will have more of your website visitors become more familiar with you on a more personal level because of your story.
They will feel more connected with you, that they understand you more, and that you are more than just a domain name and logo trying to get their money. Instead, you will be the trusted advisor and friend to solve their problems.
At this stage, they will feel comfortable and even urged to do business with you. After all, some part of your story or identity will have connected with them on a deep, emotional level that they can’t understand and as a result, they will want to do business with you because they know you, love you, trust you, and it feels just right.
Here are some quick tips to achieve just that:
- Use your About page to tell website visitors more about yourself, your business, your team, and your goals. Most website visitors who are looking to become customers will read your About Us page to learn more about you
- Use videos to introduce yourself and share more about who you are – In the digital world video media is one of the most effective ways of building rapport, establishing a line of trust, and communicating a deep, meaningful message with your viewers because it uses more senses and is considered more personal than just written communication
- Update your blog – You should frequently write blog posts about your industry and market but that’s not all. While you’re at it use it as an opportunity to tell a story or two about your experiences with the topic you’re writing about
- Email is still king – Welcome emails have the highest open rates and Click-Through Rates (CTR) of all email marketing campaigns. Use this as an opportunity to tell your readers more about who you and how you are going to help them in a few short sentences at the start of your welcome email.